Criminal Defense Attorney Springfield MO
If you’ve been charged with criminal charges or an arrest, it’s natural to feel alone and scared. Calm your fears, and call a criminal defense attorney that is going to fight for your justice- Call Tad Morlan.
In the practice of criminal law, reputation of the criminal defense attorney is key. Tad Morlan’s reputation with judges, prosecutors and police officers is always being honest and fair. Tad Morlan has successfully protected the rights of the accused for over 30 years.
The following is just some of the possible criminal matters where you might need qualified and experienced representation:
- Drug Charges
- Domestic Violence
- White collar crimes
- Juvenile crimes
For Justice. For Freedom. For the People.
What does a Criminal Defense Lawyer do?
Criminal Defense Attorneys, such as Tad, will:
- Obtain all pertinent information by speaking to the defendant, witnesses, police, and others.
- Take part in jury selection.
- Analyze evidence.
- Formulate a strong defense and review the prosecution’s case for points in the case that could be refuted.
- Helping with negotiations if the case settles.
- Participate in a trial, speaking on behalf of the defendant and examining and cross-examining witnesses.
- Participate in sentencing or bargaining, if applicable.